This app is available to all ACDL cardholders and allows you to access library services and manage your library account in a number of ways:
- Account access: Search the catalog, view your checkouts, renew materials, and manage holds.
- Events: Connet to our events calendar and learn what’s happening at your library.
- Search the catalogs: Search for physical and digital titles in the same catalog, and link directly to them to find them on the shelf or place a hold.
- Check out on the go: No need to stop at the Front Desk or a Self-Checkout station. Check out using the app with your smartphone camera.
- Linked accounts: Family members can link their accounts on the app to easily manage multiple accounts.
- Library card: With the digital barcode feature, your smartphone becomes your library card.
- Scan Barcodes: Find a book you like at a store? Scan the ISBN Barcode and see if ACDL has access to a copy.
- My Lists: Create and manage lists of titles.
- Reading Tracker: "A fitness tracker for reading." Monitor your reading activity, set goals, and unlock virtual awards for reading achievements.