In case you hadn’t noticed, we just rolled out our new website, but we need your help. We want to make it as accessible and as usable as possible for YOU. So, as you’re browsing the site, keep in mind these questions:
- Did you find the information that you’re looking for easily, or did you have to dig? Where do you think the page should have been?
- Did the links you clicked take you to the right pages? Did any not work or seem weird?
- Could you read the text alright? Were there any places where the text blended into the background or wasn’t large enough?
- If you use a screen reader, was the website easy to navigate?
- Is there anything about the site that you particularly like or dislike?
Let us know by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at 440-997-9341!