Did you know?
Tuesday, September 24, is National Voter Registration Day.
Monday October 7th is the DEADLINE to register to vote in this year’s November 5th General Election! Make sure you’re registered!
When you should register!
- When you’ll turn 18 by Election day
- When you are a newly naturalized citizen
- When you move, even if it is just across town (most common reason for voter confusion)
- When you change your name
- When you haven’t voted in a while (in which case your registration may have been removed due to inactivity)