The Ashtabula County District Library is staffed by the largest team of highly experienced and trained Reference librarians and assistants in the county. These professionals are available whenever the library is open to help you find information, answer your questions, and assist and instruct you in all the services and programs that the library has to offer.
You can visit these librarians whenever the library is open. You can also reach the Reference department by email, phone (440-990-2326), or by using our Text-A-Librarian service (our new texting number is 440-373-8974).
Among the Reference services we provide:
- Information on all topics
- Research assistance
- Referrals to outside agencies
- Tech help with computers and mobile devices
- One-on-one instruction
- Proctoring exams
- Educational and informative programs for the general public
- Assistance with the library’s databases and online services
- Information on genealogy and local history