- Charter is offering free Spectrum broadband and Wi-FiAmericans rely on high speed broadband in nearly every aspect of their lives and Charter is committed to ensuring our customers maintain reliable access to the online resources and information they want and need.To ease the strain in this challenging time, beginning Monday, March 16, Charter committed to the following for 60 days: * Charter is offering free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students and K-12 teachers/college professors who do not […]
- Ancestry Available at HomeAncestry Library is available remotely to all Ohio library cardholders through April, courtesy of ProQuest and its partner Ancestry. Access to Ancestry Library is provided by Libraries Connect Ohio. Visit https://ohioweblibrary.org/db/ancestry and enter your Ohio public library card number to access Ancestry Library. Also be sure to check out all of our other resources on our genealogy page.
- Phone lines are openACDL phones are open and are available to take your calls. Some common questions you have may already have answers: Returns: All items may be returned to the book drop. Please be sure to push items all the way into the bin.All items due on or after 3/16/2020 have been renewed for 14 days from their due date, with a minimum due date of 4/6/20. Examples: An item that was due on 3/20/2020 will be due on 4/6/2020. An item due on 4/4/2020 will now be due on 4/18/2020.)ACDL is fine free, and no items are transitioning to “lost” status until after 4/6/20. As the […]
- AARP Foundation Tax-AideThe AARP Foundation Tax-Aide sites service is suspended until further notice.Please visit the online site locator tool aarpfoundation.org/taxhelp for the most up-to-date information, including site re-openings.Our site number is: S44-05-0102
- Library ClosureThe Ashtabula County District Library system, including the Ashtabula Public Library, the Geneva Public Library, and the County Bookmobile will be closed to the public beginning Tuesday March 17 at noon. The Library will reopen to patrons as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Ohio Health Department, and Ohio Governor DeWine’s office lift recommendations and restrictions surrounding aggressive social distancing. “Choosing to close our buildings was a gut-wrenching decision. We know how heavily our patrons rely on our services,” said Library Director, Penny Neubauer. “We hope to find creative ways to continue to serve our communities throughout the duration of […]