We are currently in transition between systems. Please bear with us as we work to bring you even more items! This page reflects what we know for sure right now.
We at Ashtabula County District Library (ACDL) are a part of the Serving Every Ohioan (SEO) Library Consortium. This means that our patrons have access to items from over 8 million items through our library catalog! But if you still can’t find what you’re looking for, please be sure to request an interlibrary loan and we will request the item from the Online Computer Library Center (OCLC).
Staff at any public desk will be happy to place a request for you, or you can use the form below to request an item online. You can request items to be delivered to any Ashtabula County District Library location (Ashtabula, Geneva, or the Bookmobile).
While we will do our best to get what you need, not all items will be available. This is especially true of genealogy and local history materials, rare or fragile materials, or technology items.
Please allow a fair bit of time for your items to arrive. We will call you when they arrive, but sometimes they have to travel quite far!
By checking out an interlibrary loan, you agree to and accept the following:
- Materials must be returned to the library from which they were checked out.
- Check-out time is 3 weeks only.
- There are no renewals for ILL items.
- Materials MUST be returned on time.
- Borrowers will be responsible for lost item fees. We regret we cannot accept replacements, as they are not our materials.