Express Home Delivery
Library Patrons can have items on reserve delivered to their homes. The process is simple.
- Place a hold on an item either through the online catalog, the SEO app, or with the assistance of an ACDL staff member.
- Choose ‘Home Delivery’ as their pickup location when placing a hold.
- When an item becomes available, a staff member will notify the patron of the expected delivery date.
- All items will be placed in a plastic drawstring bag and left at the patron’s door for a no-contact delivery.
Some things to remember:
- The patron is responsible for returning all borrowed items and the ACDL delivery bag back to the library at their convenience, keeping in mind the items’ due dates.
- This service is available to patrons who have ACDL cards in good standing and reside within the Library’s service area which includes all or parts of:
- Ashtabula Township
- Austinburg Township
- Denmark Township
- Dorset Township
- Geneva Township
- Harpersfield Township
- Lenox Township
- Monroe Township
- Saybrook Township
- Plymouth Township
- Sheffield Township, and
- Trumbull Township.
Contact us for more information about this service.