New York Times | All Access
As a Public Library patron, you have free access to everything The New York Times has to offer, including News, Games, Cooking, Wirecutter and The Athletic! Here’s how to get started exploring:
Get free access to NYTimes.com, onsite at your library:
- Visit nytimes.com using any device. Ensure you are using the library’s WiFi connection.
- Go to the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Click on “Log in” to create a free account or log-
in to your existing account.
- You now have full access to all journalism on nytimes.com while logged in at the library.
Get free access to New York Times News, Games, Cooking, Wirecutter, and The Athletic—including apps— from anywhere:
- Click “Remote Access Code” below to redeem a 24-hour access code.
- On the next screen your code will auto-populate. Click “redeem”.
- You will need to either register for a free account or log in to your existing account.
- After receiving confirmation that your access code is valid, you will have 24 hours of complimentary access to the full world of The New York Times, including News, Games, Cooking, Wirecutter and The Athletic. See here for everything your access includes.
- Once your 24-hour access code expires, you can simply repeat the process from Step 1 to redeem another 24-hour code.