RMA’s eStatement Studies is a professional-level financial analysis tool used by banks, consultants, and business professionals. It draws data from financial statements and allows users to see benchmarks from financial statements across an industry.
eStatement Studies includes two publications:
- Financial Ratios Benchmarks include:
- Nineteen classic financial statement ratios are clearly defined.
- Common-size balance sheet and income statement line items, arrayed by asset and sales size. Six different asset and sales categories are presented to ensure a perfect match for your situation.
- More than 780 industries presented using the 2012 North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes.
- Data are available for ten years. You’ll get the most up-to-date information for the current period, and you’ll be able to compare it to past periods quickly.
- Industry Default Probabilities and Cash Flow Measures include:
- Probability of default estimates on a percentage scale mapped to a .pd bond rating scale.
- Cash flow measured on a common-size percentage scale.
- Change in position, normalized, year over year, for eight financial statement line items.
- Data arrayed by asset and sales size.
- Trend data available for the past four years.
It is used to see financials for a business sector, not financials for a particular company.