Enciclopedia Estudiantil Hallazgos
The ideal Spanish-language reference tool for those learning Spanish and ELL students. Browse features provide visual prompts, and bilingual features allow students to toggle between Spanish and English text. The site includes concise articles, videos, maps and activities more.
Perfect for native-speaking researchers, advanced bilingual, and ELL students, Enciclopedia Estudiantil Hallazgos has highly visual articles written in Spanish at an easier reading level.
Enciclopedia Estudiantil Hallazgos is integrated with World Book Kids so users can toggle back and forth between Spanish and English.
Notable features include:
- Search and browse options make finding content easy.
- Mundo de Animales (World of Animals) feature provides younger readers with a fun and easy-to-use tool for learning about their favorite animals.
- Dozens of hands-on activities engage different learning styles.
- Colorful photos, illustrations, and videos.
- Spanish language news from around the world.
- Bilingual features allow users to switch between Spanish and English content.