Click & Collect Curbside
ACDL is here to serve you. We offer curbside pickup of holds. Give us a call and we can arrange an appointment to pick up your items.
Alternatively, you can also arrange for curbside pickup through the SEO Libraries App with Click & Collect Curbside Pickup.
Click & Collect is a safe and convenient to pick up “on-hold” items. You can wait your vehicle while a member of the staff brings the items out to you.
Please follow the steps below (also described in the video).
- From the BLUEcloud Mobile application, find an item you would like to place on hold
- Verify that the item is labeled “BEING_HELD” under your list of current holds in My Account
- Click > Click & Collect
- Enter your information to help the staff identify you when it’s time to bring out your items
- Examples are your vehicle make, model and license plate number
- Select I’m on my way when you are headed to pickup your items
- Allow for either GPS tracking or select an ETA option
- Tap > I’m here! when you have arrived
- Receive status updates as the staff prepares and brings out your items
- When you have received your items, hit Done to complete the transaction
If you have further questions, please call the Circulation Department at (440) 997-9341, option 1 (Ashtabula) or (440) 466-4521 (Geneva).