ACDL phones are open and are available to take your calls.
Some common questions you have may already have answers:
- All items may be returned to the book drop. Please be sure to push items all the way into the bin.
- All items due on or after 3/16/2020 have been renewed for 14 days from their due date, with a minimum due date of 4/6/20. Examples:
- An item that was due on 3/20/2020 will be due on 4/6/2020.
- An item due on 4/4/2020 will now be due on 4/18/2020.)
- ACDL is fine free, and no items are transitioning to “lost” status until after 4/6/20. As the 4/6/20 date approaches, we will reassess the situation and adjust due dates accordingly.
- All other questions regarding patron accounts can be addressed once we are able to reopen.
The AARP Foundation Tax-Aide sites service is suspended until further notice.
Please visit the online site locator tool aarpfoundation.org/taxhelp for the most up-to-date information, including site re-openings.
Our site number is: S44-05-0102
Library staff recommends contacting the AARP directly for news, since there may or may not be Federal extensions under discussion. Additional contact information: