- Government Web Sites – Township, municipal, county, state, and federal sites.
- Law You Can Use – Articles on a variety of everyday legal topics from the Ohio State Bar Association.
- Legal Aid Society of Cleveland – Legal Aid’s mission is to secure justice and resolve fundamental problems for those who are low income and vulnerable by providing high quality legal services and working for systemic solutions. Legal Aid has four offices and serves clients in Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake and Lorain counties.
- Legal & Law Enforcement Offices in Ohio – office addresses and phone numbers.
- NUWAV Legal Documents – An online tool that lets you create professional-quality documents in three simple steps, with documents and forms for Ohio, including those for business, civil, divorce, personal, family, bankruptcy and more.
- Ohio Revised Code – The full text. We also have the annotated ORC available in print in our Ashtabula Reference collection.
At our Ashtabula building, ACDL offers the use of a computer, provided by the Ashtabula County Law Library Resources Board, which gives patrons in the library access to Thomson Reuters Westlaw, a database of laws, cases, forms, and other legal information. This service is free of charge.