All ACDL locations offer free public computing and wi-fi as well as offer printing, copying, and faxing services
Our computers are equipped with web browsers, office software including spreadsheets, word processing, and graphic software, as well as links to useful educational resources for our patrons. All library databases can be accessed via our public computers. Wireless access to the Internet is also available in both buildings for patrons with wi-fi enabled devices.
We do expect that those who access the library’s Internet connection observe our Internet Acceptable Use policy.
- Copy/print machines are for use to any member of the community. There is a 10¢ per page fee for 8 1⁄2” x 11” (letter), for 8 1⁄2” x 14” (legal) and for 11” x 17” (ledger) for black & white or color copies/prints. Copies/prints may be made on both sides of a sheet of paper; however,the 10¢ fee is charged for each side of the print. Wireless and Expressnet printing is available for pick up at circulation desk.
- Copy machine users are advised that there are legal restrictions on copyrighted materials which permit, in general, no more than one copy of a page for personal use. Violations of copyright are the responsibility of the copy machine user.
- The library is not responsible for the quality of copies. Refunds are offered only in the event of severe machine malfunction.
- A flash drive/memory stick can be purchased at the front desk at library’s cost if the patron wishes to save copies to portable media.
A free self-serve fax machine is available for use to any member of the community. Incoming fax transmissions are available at 10¢ per page.
- Faxes may be sent during regular business hours.
- Faxes received will be housed in an email account until retrieved by staff during regular library hours. Faxes received but not picked up will be deleted after thirty (30) days.
- Faxes may be received 24 hours a day and picked up during regular library hours.
- Fax delivery or pickup service is unavailable.