1.Install the Libby app from your device’s app store.
Or, visit libbyapp.com in your Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge browser.
2. In Libby, follow the prompts to find your library and sign in with a valid library card.
3. Browse your library’s collection and borrow a title.
4. Borrowed titles appear under Shelf > Loans and download to the app automatically when you’re connected to Wi-Fi, so you can read them when you’re offline.
From your Loans, you can:
Tap Read With… to choose where you’d like to read the book (Kindle or Libby), then finish sending to Kindle (U.S. libraries only) or start reading in Libby.
Tap Open Audiobook or Open Magazine to start reading or listening to that title.
Tap Manage Loan to see options like Renew and Return.
If you have a device that’s not compatible with Libby, you can use the OverDrive app to borrow and enjoy digital titles instead.
1. Install the OverDrive app from your device’s app store or from app.overdrive.com.
If you’re under 13, you can use one of the under-13 sign-in options.
Once you’ve found it, click or tap the collection name to start browsing. This will also automatically save the collection to your library list in the app.
1. Go to www.kanopy.com/signup and click on “Find Your Library”
2. Type your library name and select it from the list, or search for a library near you using your city name or zip code
3. Enter your library card number, and if required, your library card password/PIN and click Continue
4. Complete the signup process by creating your Kanopy account
Your account can be created using your Google or Facebook login, or can be done directly on Kanopy using your email address and password. Your password will need to be at least 6 characters.
5. After creating your account, you’ll receive a verification email in your inbox. Click on the link in this email to verify your email address.
6. You’re ready to start watching! Click on Watch Now on the welcome screen to start browsing.
1. Go to Hoopladigital.com.
2. Click “Get Started”.
3. Choose your local library and click “next”.
4. Enter your library card number and Pin number and click “next”.
5. Enter your email address and a password, click “next”.
6. If you agree to the terms and conditions click “Sign Me Up” and you are ready to go.